livin' the life...livin' the dream

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Here is the said conversation from me in my room to kayla in the living room...

Disclaimer: This conversation in no way represents my thoughts or opinions about religion... It only represents my thoughts about the people who think 'Jesus Christ is the way, the only way' and try to convert everyone else.

1:53 PM kayla.kleynen: there are some guys down here talking to virb about religion
1:54 PM me: i hear that.
i want a grilled cheese sandwich. but i don't want to talk to them
because i'll get myself into trouble.
probably be smited.
kayla.kleynen: just walk past they didn't talk to me
1:55 PM me: haha. that's funny.
they're going crazy.
who are they?
kayla.kleynen: seriously. i have no freaking idea
me: haha.
virb should have locked the door behind them.
bad news
1:56 PM kayla.kleynen: virb needs to not be so nice, this is so sketchy
me: i know. wait i think they just said their church is led by a modern day prophet.
kayla.kleynen: they're mormons
1:57 PM me: i heard the name macgeiver (spelling?) but i could be wrong.
kayla.kleynen: i dunno i wasn't listening that closely, but yeah, they're talking about the book of mormon now
1:58 PM me: okay. i just want a fucking grilled cheese sandwich.
1:59 PM religious people are funny.
GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kayla.kleynen: truly. just walk past and go into the kitchen. they probably won't stop you
me: I AM HUNGRY!
i'm going to.
kayla.kleynen: do it
me: because i want my sandwich.
2:00 PM kayla.kleynen: come on down, just don't be friendly like virb here
hah and they keep calling her amanda
me: if they talked to me i would be like 'bullshit, where's your proof.'
haha i know.
2:01 PM i'd be like if you are really people of god then strike me down now.
haha.
kayla.kleynen: hahahah
i would have just said that i'm atheist and sent them away
2:02 PM me: oh man. he just gave the 'jesus christ is the way, the ONLY way, to peace and happiness.
haha
yeah right man.
there has been so much death and destruction because of jesus christ.
bbbbboooooooooo
kayla.kleynen: yeah. oh virb. seriously. send them away.
me: okay. i'm coming down to get my sandwich.
kayla.kleynen: yess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home