livin' the life...livin' the dream

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Do you ever have weird dreams about your friends? Do you ever have dreams where you do dirty things with your friends? You wake up and you're like Wow, So-and-so is really attractive, but then two hours later you think about it again and you're like What the f@ck? Yeah, so last night I had this dream I did some naughty things with an Orpwood friend (yeah, a dude). I remember at first I was taken off guard by this, but then I decided to just go with it. After I woke up I thought to myself how I never saw that coming (because, you know, dreams are reality). An hour later I realized that it would so never happen. Especially since the second half of my dream was spent trying to get privacy to take a bath in the double sink because I didn't want to bathe in the jacuzzi outside on the grounds that the weather was cold. This too would so never happen. I would not take a bath (No, not a sponge bath, but the kind you lay back and relax in.) in a sink people kept throwing their dirty dishes.

So, do you ever have weird dreams about your friends?

5 Comments:

  • I think the real question is: can a sink bath wash away your shame? I don't think so.

    Oh and welcome back. And welcome Kayla to the blog.

    By Blogger TallE, at 6/29/2007 12:54 PM  

  • Two words: scour pad.

    Seriously though, not that shameful.

    Kayla's on the blog? She should blog about it.

    By Blogger genny w/ a "g", at 6/29/2007 10:20 PM  

  • Yeah, I added Kayla and Erin to the blog. Good times.

    By Blogger Virb, at 7/01/2007 11:10 AM  

  • Oh, and Jonathan.

    By Blogger Virb, at 7/01/2007 11:13 AM  

  • This just in: Genny is having trouble with the three hole punch and laughing loudly, disturbing all of the computer lab customers. If she doesn't watch it I'll have to throw her out.

    By Blogger TallE, at 7/03/2007 1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home