livin' the life...livin' the dream

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Dear friends,

Here is a video my thirteen year old cousin showed me. My cousins are wicked fun. I hope that you all enjoy this video as much as I did. Especially you, Susan. And you too, TallE. Also, TallE, thanks for the email; I'll be sure to reply sometime when my cousins aren't looking over my shoulder at everything that I write.



ps- My cousins are really getting into using the word "shenanigans". It is awesome. Ben finds this term very useful.

3 Comments:

  • I see. What we need is a code. For example:

    caofkfkpsibpcalmnchtiparfcabmgfcacamgblipebbk

    By Blogger TallE, at 8/12/2007 3:30 PM  

  • Ah yes, this is a pretty good one. I know that your hope for my enjoyment has more to do with my recent obsession with Flight of the Conchords and less to do with my inability to recognize my children's fathers.

    those interested in other work by FTOC should check out live performances of Albi the Racist Dragon, Business Time, and of course their show on HBO (episode 1 is my favorite so far.)

    By Blogger Susan, at 8/14/2007 11:14 AM  

  • TallE, code usually has a key. So once we have the code, we should probably each have some sort of key to break it. I'm just throwing out ideas though.

    By Blogger genny w/ a "g", at 8/21/2007 1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home