livin' the life...livin' the dream

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

My weekend - Part III: (a brief essay)

Driving back, it was rain, sleet-y stuff, and hail. Sweet.

As we drove through E-, we stop for gas, food, and to see Ben the Babe. We are sucessful in every endeavor.

We get back to P- and I put my clothes in the wash and we all start getting ready for le party at M-. Before we go, we take shots. I take Pat's as well because he can be a wuss sometimes, despite his rugged badass appearance.

But then Bridget calls me. Her Halloween party was Saturday not Friday night! Oh snap! Well, I can't drive (obiviously) so I decide to go to M- and sober up there then get to Bridget's.

Highlights of M- include Hott Jonathan and talking to TallE.

Go to Bridgets. Highlights of Bridget's include V-Card and Drew's no-pants-dance and dancing with Drew. Pass out on the couch. Wake up on the couch. Drew comes in. Talk to Drew. Knife with Drew on the couch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home