livin' the life...livin' the dream

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

My weekend - Part I: (a brief essay)

On Thursday morning I awoke bright and early to register for classes as a senior. I got on line, and Bridget was only three people ahead of me! Then, Mary and her roomie came in and were a few people behind me! After waiting in line for an hour, I got to the scheduling lady only to be told that the accounts department had a hold on my account. Suffice to say, shit went down and I still haven't registered.

So then I went to PNC to deposit some checks so I could get some medicine for sundry ailments. I deposited the money, then they told me that I had overdrawn a month ago and that they had been charging me fees since then. The money I had just deposited would go to cover those charges, but I still owed them money. Seriously.

So whateva', whateva'. I go to the library with Renee's book so that I could get some studying done for my Environmental Geology make up test. I sit down in a quiet spot and get to it and wouldn't you know, the place reeks like Cale. I don't know, maybe they wash the floor with his body wash or something.

That was pretty unsucessfull. I take the test then come back to the house to pack for Danse Macabre.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home