livin' the life...livin' the dream

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

My weekend - Part II: (a brief essay)

I pick up Kayla and Jessica and have a very nice trip up to Rochacha on Friday. I stay up until 1AM completing my mullet hat which is a semi sucessful endeavor. I'll try to get a pict of it to post.

Saturday morning, the tourney is cancelled, but teams are allowed to scrimmage on the surrounding public park fields. We play two games. It's cold and wet and windy and I think I lost a toe to frostbite.

We drive back to Audra's house and it's decided that we should go home because there is supposed to be a snow storm the next day. Well, I was supposed to see Chad (a friend from JP who goes to SUNY Albany now) and Saturday night's party, so I endeavor to get someone on Albany's phone number. Finally I find out that one of the guys I played with at AU also goes to grad school at Albany now and get his digits.

I call him. They're on RIT's campus showering. Excellent. I stop by for fifteen minutes. Everyone is looking so good. Later, I decide that I need to take a weekend trip up North to see them all with more time.

I leave Rochacha with Kayla, Jessica, Virb-hole, and Susan in my car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home