livin' the life...livin' the dream

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Hmmm...

So this weekend we're going to Danse Macabre up in Rochacha. We get to dress up for this one, so we're dressing up as Mullets. I'm not really sure this is our best idea. How do you look like a mullet? Seriously.

So, anyway, I've decided to make a wig. No, not a Whig. A wig. A crocheted one. Now, by far the best mullet is David Bowie's in "Labrynth" when he plays the man who haunts my dreams (in the good way).

Problems I see with this: Bulky. I'm afraid that b/c I'm using a worsted weight yarn, it'll look more like a dread lock mullet than a finely feathered David Bowie mullet.

Good things that can come of this: I'll have a mullet wig. Handmade. Like my Superman insignia last year.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home